OET Resource Center
Looking for something special? This is the place to find it.
Oregon State Governmental Agencies
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon Congressional Delegation e-mail addresses. Be sure to include your complete name and address when you e-mail or your e-mail may go unanswered. Residents of Oregon are represented in Congress by two Senators and five Representatives.
- Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR) / Contact Congress
- Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR) / Contact Congress
- Representative Suzanne Bonamici (D-01) / Contact Congress
- Representative Greg Walden (R-02) / Contact Congress
- Representative Earl Blumenauer (D-03) / Contact Congress
- Representative Peter A. DeFazio (D-04) / Contact Congress
- Representative Kurt Schrader (D-05) / Contact Congress
- State of Oregon Government Agencies
Forest Service & Bureau of Land Management
- USFS Districts, Region 6
See a map of Forest Service Region 6. Shows major forest and wilderness areas. Contact info for Region 6 agencies.
- BLM & National Parks, Monuments & Reservations Info
Horse & Trail Organizations
- Equine Land Conservation Resource
The Equine Land Conservation Resource, now commonly known as ELCR, was founded in 1997 by a group of concerned horse people who recognized that loss of open land is the greatest threat to the future of all equestrian sport, recreation, and industry.
- The Adaptive Riding Institute
- The Pacific Crest Trail Association
- Equine Land Conservation Resource
- High Cascades Forest Volunteers
The High Cascades Forest Volunteers help maintain, restore and preserve the public lands and resources administered by the National Forest Service for present and future generations.
- Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics
- The American Horse Council
National news and statistics that impact all horsemen.
- The Oregon Horsemen's Association
- Back Country Horsemen of Washington
The primary purpose of Backcountry Horsemen of Washington is to lobby for the perpetuation of the legal and moral claim by American people to use horses and mules for recreation on public lands.
- Jackson County Horseman's Association
Jackson County Horseman's Association is an affiliate member of OET.
- Back Country Horsemen of Oregon
Local men and women dedicated to the preservation of our right to the common sense use and enjoyment of pack and saddle stock in Oregon's wilderness and backcountry.
- Forest Grove Ranch Riders
Associate Member of OET. Check out the FGRR Poker Ride Page and learn more about their group.
- Peak to Peak Hiking Trails and Wilderness Links
A collection of links to trails, organizations, commercial and government sites of interest to trail users.
- www.oregonhorsetrails.com Ponderosa Press publishes author Kim McCarrel’s comprehensive trail guidebooks for Oregon horseback riders.
- Two Horse Enterprises
Two Horse Enterprises is dedicated to the trail rider and horsecamper!! P.O. Box 15517, Fremont, CA 94539; 510-657-5239. We offer publications, maps, trail guides, videos, hardware, how-to books and just plain fun 'reading'. Regardless if one is planning that very first trip or is a 'pro' -- TWO HORSE can help to make the day, weekend, week or longer trail ride or horsecamping adventure easier and safer.
Information on trailers, trailers for sale, classifieds, etc. Scroll all the way down to find technical info on wiring and more.
- The Oregon Equestrian Network
The Oregon Equestrian Network is an all-breed, all-discipline regional directory that helps you find horses, services and products in Oregon and northernmost California. This service is provided free of charge for equine businesses, organizations and individuals in our region. We are a sister site to the popular Bay Area Equestrian Network, Equestrian Network Magazine, and the other Equestrian Network sites. We began as the Rogue Valley Equestrian Network; with the site's popularity all over the state we are now the Oregon Equestrian Network. We'll continue to serve the Rogue Valley as always.